Shipping perishables is no easy task, especially fresh seafood. There's many ways for it to go wrong, but we do it right. Inside our We use Cryovac's Sealed Air - Food Care, an FDA compliant product.
The Cryovac® 10K OTR bag for fresh fish is highly permeable
and has a guaranteed oxygen transmission rate (OTR) of
greater than 10,000 cc/m2/24 hr @ STP (ASTM D3985). This
bag complies with the policies stated in FDA Import Alert
#16–125. All bags are printed with “Cryovac® 10K OTR” on the
bag to alert inspectors at any point in the retail or food service
distribution system that the package meets FDA guidelines.
• Highly permeable, multi-layered, coextruded polyolefin
• Oxygen permeability greater than 10,000 cc/m2/24 hr @ STP
• High gloss and sheen along with superior clarity and sparkle
• End seal, taped or loose
• Specifically designed to operates with standard rotary chamber systems, bag
loaders and other vacuum packaging equipment to maximize productivity.
• Reduced temperature permits shipping product with less wet ice, reducing
overall shipping costs.
• Allows product to be chilled quickly after packaging with an ice brine
solution to extend freshness.
• High gloss and sheen for improved appearance.
• Permits fresh fish to be packaged in two, five or ten-pound units.
• Helps maintain color of fresh tuna without CO2 treatment.
• High-shrinking material provides a skin-tight, oxygen permeable barrier to